Jyoti Gupta (Founder,1979):
- MS (Nutrition), at graduation time, set the highest score record at Texas Women’s University!
- Recognized by the American Dietetic Association (ADA) as a role model for young dietitians.
- ADA Vegetarian Dietetics Journal has written about the healthfulness of JYOTI Foods, as have various other vegetarian Journals. See copies in the Press section.
- Holds Food Processing Diplomas from University of California and Rutgers University.
- Registered Dietitian.
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering), McGill University, M.Sc.Tech. (Banaras Hindu University)
I refer to BHU as among the world’s most beautiful campuses, so a few photos of this University are attached.
- Inventor of 24 U.S. patented technologies, much more but different technologies patented in Canada and other countries.
- Advisor to U.S. Secretary of Agriculture (2005-2009) on Technical Issues.
- Member of Grocery Manufacturers Association Advisory Council and Process Technologies Committee.
- DuPont ‘Distinguished Speaker Series’ speaker.
- Invited speaker at the World Conference on Food Technology Innovations, New Delhi, 2013.
- Golden Jubilee Visiting Fellow, Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, 2013.
"I never think of the future – it comes soon enough!"
|Some photos of Banaras Hindu University, situated on the banks of Ganga in a 3 square mile walled area with over 30 such buildings|